Memorial Day weekend is the official start of pool season in Las Vegas. As you gather with your friends for a BBQ and dive into your swimming pool, safety should be top of mind. Keep these safety tips on hand and let’s have a summer free of drownings around Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Pool Safety
- Formal Swimming Lessons Lessen the Chances of Drowning
(Reduces drownings by up to 88%)
- Barriers to Prevent Unsupervised Water Access Decrease Drownings
- Alcohol Consumption is Present in Most Instances of Drowning
- Children with Disorders Should Be Watched More Cautiously
- Having an Adult Present Should Be Mandatory at ALL Times
Learn more about how to keep your Las Vegas swimming pool safe this summer with the A, B, C’s of Drowning Prevention or other articles on our blog.